The Procurement Card Office has initiated a project with C&IT to develop a replacement for the existing PVS Net reporting tool. Below is some information regarding the project initiatives. If you would like more information or are interested in participating in the testing phase of this project please contact Mike Gleason at (313)577-3743 or via email at email@example.com, or visit procard.wayne.edu for more information.
The goal of this project is to create an online interface, accessible through the campus pipeline, that will replace the functionality of PVS Net and eliminate the paper-based approval process currently required by Procurement Card Policy (Statements, Receipt, MBCRs, etc.). Using some existing technologies available to the University, and some web development, the project will offer the following:
- Heiarchy approvals (Cardholder, Coordinator, Business Manager)
- Centralized digital archive for receipts
- Improved/Extended reallocations with prevalidated account information
- Email notifications for required actions
- Transaction comment section (Archived by user role and viewable)
- Proxy/Assistant user profiles for managing receipt uploads and/or reallocations
- Use of Level 3 Visa data for auto-receipt generation
...Along with a host of other Administrative Improvements.
Below is a snap shot of some transaction activity in pipeline:
and an example of an auto-generated receipt (acquired from Level 3 VISA data - not available for all activity):
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact our office.