Parking and Transportation
Visitors without a Wayne State University ONECARD may park by:
- Using their credit or debit card (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) for $7.75 flat rate parking at Parking structures 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, and Parking lots 41, 50 and 75. Also at structure 6 for $7.75 flat rate. This method requires that the user swipe in and also swipe the same credit card out. For more information on credit cards, see the FAQ page.
- Getting a ticket from Structures 8 and 6 or Lot 31. Charges upon exit vary by length of time parked, daily maxes are $10.00 and $7.75 respectively.
- Depositing $5.00 in coin (quarters only) or dollar bills into the machine at the entrance gate. Locations with cash machines are as follows: Lots 11, 15, 23, 32, 35 and 60.
- Wayne State University meters are also available in lots 21 (located on Antoinette) and 58 (Physics Building).
- Purchasing a guest card for $1 cash from a Cash System Value Terminal. Additional funds must be added to Guest Cards to allow entry into general parking lots at a rate of $7.75 per entry (the fee is deducted from the card). Additional funds can be added to Guest Cards at CSVT machines for future parking. CSVT machines, located in various buildings on campus, accept bills in increments of $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 and $20.00.
- All prices are subject to change.
Visitor parking is on a pay-per-use basis at the rates approved by the Board of Governors. To find a lot or parking structure with your payment preference, visit the campus map.
What locations accept cash or coin?
Cash Machine Locations