The Procurement Card Office initiated a project with C&IT to develop the Procard Transaction Management System (PTMS) in July 2011. The goal has been met where we have launched our online procard initiatives to be accessible through the University’s pipeline interface, and to eliminate the paper-based approval process. Using some existing technologies available to the University, and some web development, the PTMS offers the following.
- Hierarchy approvals (Cardholder, Coordinator, Business Manager)
- Centralized digital archive for receipts
- Improved/Extended reallocations with pre-validated account information
- Email notifications for required actions
- Transaction comment section (Archived by user role and viewable)
- Proxy/Assistant user profiles for managing receipt uploads and/or reallocations
- Use of Level 3 Visa data for auto-receipt generation
Along with a host of other administrative improvements, such as our transition of our previous commercial card provider PNC Bank to Bank of America and developing an online procard training module, pipeline will soon be replaced with Academica. As previously required to create a “Procard Tab” in pipeline, Academica automatically offers the access to your Procard information. Please visit https://academica.aws.wayne.edu/ . The PTMS will be available under the Employee Resources tab, then under the Document Management tab.
For questions or assistance with PTMS please contact the Procard Office:
Below is a snap shot of the Level 3 Visa data auto generated receipt in pipeline: