Our mission is to enable faculty, researchers and the wider University community to quickly and efficiently procure goods and services at the best value, through a network of strategic sources, easy to use procurement tools, and effective customer service.
Our mission is accomplished through market research and contract negotiation for best value; by expediting, problem solving and conflict resolution on all procurement issues; by upholding University policies~ and by educating those we serve on the options we offer in both speed and savings to fulfill their needs.
Our Guiding Principles
- To continually strive to improve our services to meet and exceed our customer's expectations with regard to speed, service, and obtaining best value.
- To communicate with and to treat our customers (faculty, staff, student and vendor) in a courteous, responsive, open, fair and ethical manner.
- To value all of the Procurement team members and invest in their professional development.
- To obtain the highest quality goods and services for all of our customers through the practice of innovative purchasing techniques, constant market research, and diligent contract negotiations.
- To foster competition and create opportunity to do business with the University for minority and women business owners.
- To develop and implement streamlined, clear, simple procedures to ensure rapid service while remaining within University policies.
- In all manner and actions, to perform with the highest degree of ethics and integrity as published by NAEP and ISM.