Below is a series of links designed to make your web browsing and sourcing experience more convenient. If you have ideas about how to make this page more useful for your sourcing needs, please contact one of our buyers and they will determine whether we can incorporate your suggestion.
- Bid Opportunities
- Coronavirus - COVID 19 - Campus Operations and Visitor Expectations
Please visit the page and scroll to the bottom for information on Visitors and/or Vendors
- Doing Business with Wayne State presentation
- Driving Directions to Wayne State
- Facts - WSU Taxpayer ID, DUNS No, NAICS Code, etc. PDF 1-18-2019 (SPA Version)
- Invoicing Requirements
- Loss of Bid Privileges
- New Vendor Request - Businesses
- New Vendor Request - Individuals
- Paid Parking Options
- Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders
- Total Supplier Manager (TSM) Registration
- Wireless Networks (Employee and Public)
- WSU (Prevailing) Wage Rates
If you are a small business based in Detroit, click below to learn about the university's PTAC resources that help organizations like yours pursue and secure state and federal government contracts. PTAC is the Procurement Technical Assistance Center and offers one on one counseling, training sessions and a bidmatch service.
Freedom of Information Policies, WSU, State of Michigan, and Federal Government.
- Freedom of Information Policy - Wayne State / University Policy 01-4
- Freedom of Information Act - State of Michigan
- Freedom of Information Act - Federal Government - As Amended in 2002
Buyer Contact Information
(click on the links listed to determine the correct buyer)
Purchasing Services - Kenneth Doherty, Associate Vice President
Robert Kuhn, C.P.M.
Technology and Support - Aleviyah Coles, eProcurement Manager
Procurement Card Team