To: WSU Campus Community
Subject: New Business Card, Letterhead and Envelopes Supplier
Procurement and Strategic Sourcing (PASS) conducted a Request for Proposal process for Business Card, Letterhead and Envelopes. As the result of the RFP, we are pleased to announce FedEx as our new strategic partner for Business Cards, Letterhead and Envelopes
To issue a purchase order to Fedex, please follow the instructions below.
- To initiate your requisition, use the FedEx Business Cards Form located on the WayneBuy homepage, in the forms section. It is the fifth tile over labeled FedEx Business Cards.
- Complete the requisition process and make note of your PO number. You will need the PO number to process your order online in the Fed Ex Order Site .
- Please follow the link to open the Fed Ex Order Site in your browser. To complete your order, you will need to enter the PO number you noted from step 2.
Please enter the PO number accurately into the FedEx website so that your order can be billed and processed without delay. To place your order with a ProCard, please go directly to the FedEx site to place your order.
Some of the many benefits of this program are:
- Simple to use
- FedEx will accept both Purchase Orders and Procurement Card
- Real time proofs for the placement of orders
- Free shipping on all orders
- Orders ship within three days