From: Procurement & Strategic Sourcing
RE: Equipment Maintenance Expense Reduction Initiative |
In the interest of providing significant cost savings, improving service, and reducing paperwork, the University is making available a campus-wide comprehensive equipment maintenance program effective February 2018 through Specialty Underwriters LLC (SU).
Several of the many benefits include:
- The ability to save a guaranteed 17%, and as much as 35% savings on a wide range of equipment
- Office & IT Equipment | Lab & Research Instruments | Patient Care Equipment
- A centralized "800" telephone number to call for service for all SU covered equipment
- Your vendor of choice to service your equipment, including the OEM or another authorized repair agent
- Unique web-based reporting to help confirm and pinpoint problematic equipment
SU is the supplier of choice for Educational & Institutional Cooperative Purchasing (E&I) members and works with over 100 educational research institutions and labs throughout North America. SU is the nation's founder of this innovative program in 1982.
We are excited about this opportunity; however, participation is optional. To learn more about the program, download any of the Specialty Underwriters documents:
- SU Group LLC Implementation Proposal
- SU Sample Quote
- 7 Reasons to Use the SU Group Contract
- Client Testimonials
- E&I Business Partner Marketing
If you are interested in participating, please accept SU's call or email Jim Caughey to arrange a brief introductory meeting in order to more fully explain the SU program and answer any questions you may have.
For more information, please contact:
Strategic Sourcing Solutions, Inc. -
Loretta McClary, Buyer
Kimberly Tomaszewski, Sr. Buyer