Bridge to Trinity Transportation
Procurement and Strategic Sourcing (PASS), in conjunction with the campus community, undertook an extensive Strategic Sourcing RFP effort to select a preferred supplier for school bus and charter bus services. As a result of this effort, Trinity Transportation has been awarded the contract for both types of services.
The Ordering Process
Please click the attached link to book transportation http://trinitytransportation.com/request-a-quote-book-online/
- Please click the link of the respective transportation requested.
- Please complete the form in its entirety. In the box labeled "Tell us about any special arrangements you require and/or enter your contract code": Please input the contract code "WSU General Services", fill out the remaining boxes and click send.
- Trinity's reservations department will respond within 24-48 hours.
- Trinity will only provide a quote.
- To confirm the reservation, the department must inform the Trinity reservationist, to book the selected vehicle.
- After the bus service is booked, Trinity will return a confirmation document within 24-48 hours.
- The Department should process a requisition including the charter number within 48 hours. A copy of the "trip confirmation" must be attached to the requisition as support documentation for Procurement approval.
- Procurement will review and approve the REQ, and a system generated PO will be emailed to Trinity.
- Trinity will continually work with the department to ensure the itinerary is complete and provide a confirmation call at least 1 week prior to the transportation departure to ensure all details are complete.
- Trinity Transport (Charter Buses) – Natalie Lozon by email email@example.com, or phone 734-284-9229 ext 343
If you have any questions or comments concerning the spreadsheet or the procedures, or require other assistance, please contact
Valerie Kreher, Senior Buyer by phone 313-577-3720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting!!
Back to Top