Our more common providers of Desktop Computers have web pages which help custom assemble and price computers. By clicking on the links below, you can access these sites, and obtain the University-discounted prices (for University Purchases Only). Please screen print the specifications for any system you plan to purchase, and upload to your WayneBuy requisition, following your normal requisitioning procedures.
- * WSU's Apple Web Proposal Instructions
- Apple Order Status, by WSU PO
- *WSU's Dell Ordering Procedures
- Dell's Order Status, by WSU PO # (click PO# and enter the University PO number, and "Wayne State" as the company name)____________________________ ________
* Requires Academica logon ID and password, and provides links to WSU Super Savings prices.
Should you have questions, please contact our Desktop Computer Buyer, Cynthia Branch at (313) 577-4567, or email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions, on university purchases only, please contact:
Computing & Information Technology (C&IT)
Departmental Computing Services (DCS)
Phone: C&IT Help Desk (313) 577-4778
They can answer questions about Apple, Dell, or Windows-based computers or file servers.